Greetings from Expotera Events & Exhibitions Pvt Ltd!
Expotera Events & Exhibitions Pvt Ltd on behalf of the Organizing Committee “Vinexad National Trade Fair & Advertising JSC” is pleased to invite you to participate at the 30th Edition of “Vietnam Expo 2020” scheduled at the Hanoi International Exhibition Centre, Hanoi, No. 19, Tran Hung Dao Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Vietnam from 1st to 4th July 2020. The show is being organized by Vinexad National Trade Fair & Advertising JSC & the Indian Participation Managed by Expotera Events & Exhibitions Pvt Ltd.
With the successes in efficiency and quality of commercial transactions during the past 29 years, the Fair this year continues to be an important destination, a bridge connecting Vietnamese and international businesses, allowing them to meet, exchange views on business cooperation, promote trade and investment between Vietnam and other countries in the world.
Among developed countries in ASEAN today, Vietnam is considered a potential market with long-term growth prospects and favorable investment climate. Furthermore, the private investment proportion in the GDP growth continues to increase compared with the 2017 figure of 12.9%. Vietnam has currently concluded and negotiated 16 FTAs. This has helped Vietnam bring into full play its potentials and actively participate in the international economic integration process.
In addition, the 30th Vietnam Expo to be held in Hanoi, the economic hub of the country. Vietnam has set out the economic growth target of 8.4-8.7%, the export volume target of 10% for enterprises exporting products through the national border gates, the export volume target of 10.5% for enterprises exporting products through the city border gates. These figures show that the Vietnam Expo in Hanoi is one of the potential trade promotion channels between Vietnam and other countries in the world.
This year, Vietnam Expo in Hanoi is honored to welcome more than 140 Korean businesses from Suwon, Gaeseong, Gyeonggido, Incheon, Daegu, etc. with leading products and services such as education, household electronics and appliances, cosmetics, processed food, beverages, kitchen utensils, etc.
The year 2017 marks the 25th anniversary of the diplomatic relations between Vietnam and South Korea. The two countries have made remarkable achievements in various fields, contributing to the development and cooperation in the region and the world at large. We hope that upon the existing foundations established by our two countries, through this Fair, over 140 Korean businesses will bring to Vietnam new products, services and technologies that are advanced and relevant, thus contributing to the increase in our bilateral trade volume.
With over 603 exhibition booths from more than 24 Countries and Territories: China, Taiwan, Germany, Indonesia, USA, Malaysia, India etc in the
fields of Electronic Devices and Products, Hardware Products & Hand Tools,
Construction Materials, Household Products – Consumer Goods, Agricultural Products, Food & Beverages.
The fair will open from 9 AM to 5 PM from 1st to 4th July 2020 at the Hanoi International Exhibition Center (ICE) – No. 19, Tran Hung Dao Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Machinery & Electronics – Machinery & Equipment; Construction Machinery; Chemical Products; Electronic & Electrical Products; Computer & Communication Products; Consumer Electronics; Handtools & Hardware & More.
- Home Improvement – Furniture; Weaving, Wooden & Iron Arts; General Ceramics; Kitchenware & Tableware; Toiletries; Sanitary & Bathroom Equipments; Home Textiles; Household Items; Carpet & Tapestry; Glass Artwares; Home Decoration; Lighting Equipment & More.
- Agricultural Products/Food & Beverages – Coffee, Tea, Milk, Honey, Rice, Cashew Nut, Poultry Meat & Egg, Sea Foods, Frozen Foods, Beverages & More.
Highlights of the VIETNAM EXPO 2019 ®:
- Approximately 15000 SQMT of Exhibition Space.
- 513 + Participants.
- 603 Exhibitor Booths (Domestic & International).
- International & Domestic Organizations from 24 Countries & Territories.
- 21500 + Visitors (17000 – Trade Visitors & 4500 – Public).
- 24 Country Participation.
Plan A. Rs. 2, 00, 000/- *
9 SQMT PRE FABRICATED BOOTH (Shell Scheme Package)
(White Partition Wall, 1x Booth Sign with Company Name (Fascia), Carpet Flooring, 2x Light / 9 SQMT, Power Supply 1KV, 1x Counter Table, 2x Chairs, 1x Power Plug, 1x Waste Bin)
Plan B. Rs. 20, 000 / SQMT **
(Raw Unequipped Space Only)
** Minimum Requirement of Space is 18 SQMT.
* Additional 18 % GST Applicable on the Participation Options.
* Additional 15 % on the Participation Option for Corner Two Side Open Booths.
- Full & Final Payment has to be made within 30th May 2020.
- No refund will be made at a later stage once the payment is received.
- Above prices are inclusive of all the local taxes at Hanoi, Vietnam.
- We will provide necessary assistance for obtaining VISA. However hotel, travel & visa charges has to be borne by participating company.
- Provide a photocopy PAN, brief profile of the company (100 words) while sending the duly filled up registration form.
Cancellation of Participation: Request for cancellation of participation will be accepted if we receive the same in writing on or before 28th February 2020. We shall not entertain any cancellation afterwards. Any cancellation after the due date shall result in forfeiture of the amount already paid on this account.
We would request you to kindly consider participating in this show and explore the enormous business opportunities available in the lucrative market of Vietnam & other ASEAN Region Countries.